WÓDKA! An honest vodka, made by people who love the spirit, so we’ll give it to you straight.
Vodka has a hotly contested history. Some may tell you it originated in Russia, but in truth it definitely, probably comes from Poland. That’s why we make WÓDKA Vodka in Poland, with Polish ingredients, in a classically Polish, no-bullshit style.
We get the rye, then we mill it, cook it, and ferment it. We distill it five times, mellow it through a charcoal filter twice. We let it sit and rest. That’s it. The result is a clean, no-frills, high-quality vodka that tastes good in cocktails and also tastes good out of cocktails.
Our history isn’t what makes WÓDKA great, but we’re proud of it. We’re one of the last estate-grown Polish rye vodkas left, and our distillery is near Kalisz, the oldest town in Poland, famous even in Roman times for its rye. Everything we use is Polish, even the charcoal (a unique Polish birch), and especially the rye: locally grown Dankowskie, a golden winter variant that vodka nerds agree is very good stuff.
WÓDKA is now available in 36 states.
Gold, Gold, Double Gold
We win lots of awards. We’re proud of this. Only problem: we turned our trophy case into a liquor cabinet. To adequately appreciate our awards, we’ve carved out this digital display case filled with glossy jpegs of all the gold medals we’ve accumulated over the years. If you’d like to celebrate our accomplishments feel free to give a round of applause to the screen (not in public) or, preferably, buy a couple of bottles Wodka and have yourself a little party. Don’t forget to put us on the guest list.
- SIP (Spirits International Prestige) Awards 2019 – Double Gold
- Los Angeles International Spirits Competition 2019 – Gold, Best of Category
- Denver International Spirits Competition 2019 – Gold
- Beverage Testing Institute 2018 – Gold, Exceptional, Best Buy
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2017 – Double Gold, Overall Best Vodka
- WSWA (Wine & Spirit Wholesalers of America 2017 – Gold
- International Review of Spirits 2015 – Gold
- International Review of Spirits 2014 – Gold
- Beverage Testing Institute 2011 – Gold
Tastes very good, like an honestly priced, award-winning vodka.
If You’re A Spirits Expert:
ON THE NOSE: A light vanilla sweetness, subtle rye bread & hint of black pepper, well-balanced & rich finish.
ON THE PALATE: A full-bodied, round, lingering taste with hints of almonds, rye bread & elegant touch of white pepper & spice with a long finish.